1. Services to be provided: Info Com Click is intended to serve two main purposes:
- to provide the Client with increased exposure in Google, and
- to drive targeted online traffic to the Client’s Site.
Info Com Click services will include (but are not limited to):
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 10 phrases).
- Obtaining up to 20 “back links” from other websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimisation of text for various html tags, META data, page titles, and page text as necessary (up to 100 pages).
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Hand-submit your web pages to two major search engines (Google and Bing) and up to ten directories.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for Client’s Website and any associated pages showing rankings in Google search engine.
- Create, manage and allow the client to use the Google My Business profile listing on Google‘s Local Business Listing (Google My Business) for listing the client‘s business contact details and reviews while the client is a fee paying customer of Info Com Click.
- Advice client on social media strategies to enhance the search engine optimisation of the website.
- If required, help to create social media profile on Facebook and Twitter.
- Provide access to monthly report of analytics report on site visits.
- Provide access to keywords and trending words related to the Client‘s business activities.
2. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/ back end access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes to the pages and visual media for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary regarding the Client‘s site.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Client authorises Info Com Click use of all Client’s logos, trademarks, web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary within the Client‘s site by Info Com Click for search engine positioning and optimisation.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Info Com Click can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If the Client is interested in purchasing content from Info Com Click, please contact Info Com Click for a cost estimate.
3. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Info Com Click has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Info Com Click does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than 6 months. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox”. Info Com Click assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Info Com Click will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Info Com Click does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
4. The Info Com Click is not responsible for changes made to the web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s web site.
5. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copy writing, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of 130 AUD per hour plus any additional fees relating to each service.
6. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Info Com Click for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Info Com Click and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements. The Client also agrees to indemnify and hold Info Com Click or it Parent Company harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials included in the site or third party website at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested, or for which uses exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
7. Info Com Click is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimised). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $130+gst per hour.
8. Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly granted above are retained by Info Com Click. Any use additional to that expressly granted above requires arrangement for payment of a separate fee.
9. Credits and Promotion: Info Com Click reserves the right to include screen shots of the completed work or website link to client’s website in his portfolio.
10. Legal: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Its terms can be modified only by a writing signed by both parties, except that the Client may authorise expenses or revisions orally. Any dispute arising out of this agreement will be resolved by negotiation between the parties.